Friday, April 01, 2005

National Victims' Rights Week! Woo-hoo!

Dude! Bush just declared April 10 as the beginning of National Victim's Rights Week! I hereby declare The Crime Spree as the official website of National Victim's Week (something that Bush forgot to assign in his proclamation.)

Let's celebrate our victimhood each and every day of that week! Remember, victims have the right ... to PARTY!

How Are We Going to Celebrate?
1. Victim's Party
Have you been a victim of a crime? Of course you have. Host a party or a night out where the only thing that'll get you past the velvet rope is being a victim!

2. Attention, bloggers. I don't normally beg for links, but if you do happen to link to me about National Victims' Right Week, help google bomb me by using those words in the link! Victims, unite!

3. If you've got wild and wacky tales of victimhood, shoot 'em over to me, and I'll post 'em here. I'll finally tell the full story of my greatest moment of victimhood ... The time I got my car stolen!

4. Let's support the Victim's Rights Constitutional Amendment. I'm sick and tired of victims of crime being thrown in jail without trials or having their property searched without due cause! We're all victims. Let's take back what's ours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home