Sunday, July 10, 2005

Famous NYC Crimes

I'm trying to put together a big list of the most famous crime scenes and historical spots in New York. And hey, you can help. Here are most of the spots I have so far. Please add your own. (no, really, you can think of some). I'm hoping to be able to put together a good true crime guide to NYC. Help me out.

The 5 points
Sparks (where John Gotti had Paul Castellano whacked)
John Lennon's assassination
Kitty Geonvese (sp) murder
The Tombs
The 596 Club in Hell's Kitchen (Westies hangout/murder site)
The Limelight (drug den/home of murdering club kid)

Um, you get the idea. Pass along ideas, ok?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://snipurl.com/g7j0

Been done.

1:02 PM  
Blogger The Bookhouse Boy said...

Thanks. I'll have to get a copy of that.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home