Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Chris Cunningham scares the pee out of me

This really doesn't have much to do with crime, but I'd just like to say that British filmmaker Chris Cunningham scares the bejeezus out of me. He's just released his new film Rubber Johnny on DVD. The abstract tale of a inbred mutant who lives with his dog in a basement, I imagine that the film might get old after a while. But before that time, my bits and pieces will have hitchhiked up to my gallbladder.

You might not remember the video to Aphex Twin's "Come to Daddy," so let me refresh you: it's the video that played on MTV in the 90's, the one that every time it aired, you could hear the scream of a little girly-man in Springfield, MO echoing through the country.


If Cunningham isn't up to directing a feature, someone like David Fincher ought to team up with him. Together, they could reduce me to a quivering bowl fulla scared.


I mean, Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home